April 2, 2011

going, going, gone

my boyfriend is an ebay fanatic & for good reason. he always finds the coolest, maybe sometimes unnecessary, gadgets for only a few bucks, with free shipping. he sometimes suprises me with accessories, like a necklace or watch and he's introduced me to a few great sellers. i have bid on a few items this afternoon and hope to win! (each item was under $2!!)

i really loved this studded skull necklace with bow & flower for a feminine touch
 i need to swap out my diamond studs for some fun ones, like these lips!
 or these leopard hearts!
 last, but not least, i have bid on this house of harlow inspired necklace, which i have loved since this post

do you browse or shop via ebay?

4 comments :

Anait said...

Oh my gosh, e-bay and etsy are both dangerous place for me. Once I enter, it can be hours (and quite a few dollars)that I spend there. I love looking for unique items at a low price, too!

And if you're serious about being pen pals, I was not joking about my obsession with snail mail :) :)

E-mail me your address, if you'd like, and I'll send you mine! capoupas at gmail dot com

:)

audrey marie said...

love that necklace! i've found a couple great things on ebay - it can be quite addicting!

The Cat Hag said...

The Betsey Johnson lip earrings are so cute. :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

mjaguilera said...

I think I need to start checking out ebay more now! I adore Betsey Johnson and would love to find some of her jewelry for a low price!

mjaguilera.blogspot.com