November 23, 2014

coffee shops & such

dek & i love trying out new coffee shops, especially on weekend mornings when we are both off. (this is my 3rd saturday off in a row & i am LOVING it!)

this time we headed for downtown garland to check out generator coffee, recommended by my friend daiana from work. we didn't look at the menu, we didn't read reviews, we just woke up and went and loved it! the ambiance of sitting under tiny white lights is magical and the fact that there are games to play while you sip your morning latte is genius. we played connect four & then headed outside in this gloomy, yet sort of warm weather for a quick photoshoot. we are loving photography more by the day and we love practicing any chance we get. hope you enjoy the below photos :)

earring from my friend monica
beautiful fall leaves, my grandfather made me appreciate the beauty in the different colors. fall was his favorite season. 

thanks for reading!

No comments :